Upcoming Shows & Events

Reservations are recommended and can be made on our website or by calling 803-548-8102. For OTC Improv call 704-618-4203.


HOVERING on the image above will stop it from rotating. Put your mouse icon on the image to hover.

Questions? Email us at admin@fortmillcommunityplayhouse.org.




AmazonSmile

FMCP loves Amazon especially since they give money to FMCP for every dollar you spend. But this only happens if you set up Fort Mill Community Playhouse as your donation of choice. Click the Amazon Smile image below to help FMCP.
smile


Panache

Written by Don Gordon
Directed by Polly Adkins
November 2,3,9,10,16,17 at 7:30 pm
November 4,11,18 at 3:00 pm
A down-on-his-luck artist who works nights as a fry cook and a chic, wealthy woman go to war to get the rights to the personalized license plate PANACHE.


OTC Improv

Recess
October 20th, 2018
Show starts at 8:00pm
Stats from the last RECESS Improv show
91% of the guests laughed hysterically throughout the show; we felt the other 9% laughed on the inside which can be very dangerous to your health.

Tickets are 8.00 in advance; 10.00 at the door
Call for tickets 704-618-4203.
Visit eventbrite.com to purchase tickets online.


Season Sponsors


ESaleRugs  FMT  Herald  raye  Pump House   raye  AME  BNA   Comporium  Spectrum  EW   Founders   Alpha 
Contact Us
803-548-8102
220 Main Street
Fort Mill, SC 29715
admin@fortmillcommunityplayhouse.org
facebook mta